Timing: 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM
The U.S is a country of 50 states covering a vast swath of North America. Anyone whether a foreigner, non-citizen or U.S citizen living outside the country can start his/her business easily in USA. Also incorporating in United States can increase the credibility of your company which also helps in gaining the access to the US market and investors.
USA provides a great opportunity for entrepreneurs to invest their money in something worthy.
Here, is a step by step guide to form a company in USA:
1. Choose which type of business entity to form (corporation or LLC)– If any of the owners of the company are not US citizens then you have the option of either forming a LLC or Corporation. There is also another entity which is known as s corporation but it requires all shareholders must be citizen of US.
There is no restriction on the number of owners for a US corporation or LLC, which country the owners are from or whether they are individuals or other companies. While it is quite possible that your home country may have restrictions on which type of US Company may operate in that country so it is really important that you consult your local laws and be aware of this.
For detailed information on this topic you can search it on Google because it a major topic which has so many fundamentals.
2. Choosing which state to form your LLC or Corporation – In USA, you can form a corporation or LLC in any of the 50 states or even in Washington DC. State will be dependent on why you have formed the company because some states are more business friendly or international friendly than others.
For example like if you want to simply form a US company because you need to open a US bank account or merchant account or both and will not be opening a US branch or have a physical presence, then you might choose states with lower annual fee or if you will be opening a US branch with a physical office, then you want to choose the state where you will be opening the office. You can also go with the process of "Foreign Qualification" which helps to re-register the company like if your operating office is somewhere else and you want to open branch in some other state so that is possible with this process.
Or if you just want to Form the company for the purpose of obtaining US investment or venture capital, you may consider a Delaware corporation as this is the choice of major US investors and Venture capitalists.
3. Requirements to form a LLC or Corporation in USA – Once you have decided what to do in your business and what type of company to form and in which state there are only few more basic requirements left to form the company in USA which are as follows:
4. After your corporation or LLC has been filed some steps need to be taken depending upon your company requirements and purpose are as follows:
5. Maintaining your LLC or Corporation – After getting all work done it is time to maintain your business entity in USA you can easily maintain that by following steps:
" Company Partners is excellent. I’m so happy to see my company being registered within few days. Thanks for the excellent service provided to our company."
" I am really so impressed by the incredible service I have received! Everything was so easy and efficient! I cannot believe how quickly everything happened!"
Basically, LLC is Limited Liability Company which is in US specific form of a private limited company. It is a business structure that can combine the pass through taxation of a partnership or sole proprietorship with the limited liability of a corporation.
So that's all you need to know to establish a company in USA.